Having a well-placed executive desk can transform the look and feel of your office. Whether you work from home or from a large corporate building, your executive desk matters–and so does its organization.
Desk organization not only makes your workspace look great but has psychological benefits that can increase your work productivity. In fact, it’s proven that professionals with organized desks are 84% more persistent than those with messy workspaces!
Need some tips for keeping your executive desk organized? Here are the top 5 things you can do to organize your workspace:
- Junk Tray – Do you have loose papers that you don’t know what to do with? Pop them in a junk tray and go through them when you have the time.
- Color Code – You can color code papers and files by category so you can find documents quicker.
- Necessities – Only keep necessary materials on your desk throughout the workday. Unnecessary items such as coffee cups, trinkets, and rappers can be a distraction.
- Tools – Keep all your tools (scissors, pens, staplers, etc.) together in one place to reduce clutter.
- Clean Daily – Clean your desk space at the end of every day so you can start the next day fresh!
At Direct Office Solutions, we’re here to offer affordable and quality executive desks to Weston, Boca Raton, Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, FL, Plantation, FL, and the surrounding areas. With dedication to providing offices with the furniture and space planning solutions that improve productivity, style, and comfort, we present you with a vast selection of executive desk options to improve your workspace. From modern executive desks for your home office to classic, customizable executive desks for your headquarters, we help you find the right desk option that meets your needs and budget.
Looking for something specific? Our team of experienced technicians will help you find it! Just give us a call at (954) 440-4410 or fill out the contact form, here!