Think of an office chair–I bet you’re thinking of a soft and comfortable chair with armrests. But did you know that while the majority of office chairs are built with armrests, more than 30% of sitters don’t actually utilize them?
This has led to many armrest-free office chair designs that are more comfortable than you might think. If you’re in the market for new office chairs for your home office or business, then check out these pros and cons of office chair designs without armrests:
Office chairs without armrests…
- Fit easily under desks and in tight spaces. This has many space-saving benefits.
- Give you free-range of motion, so you can reach for other spaces without constraints.
- Enable keyboards to slide out of desks without hitting armrests.
- Allow users to sit in any comfortable position without comprising structural integrity.
- Are a cost-efficient solution for businesses on a budget.
While there are many benefits of armless office chairs it really boils down to personal preference. The reality is that office chairs without arm rests have no place to rest your arms; so you’ll need to decide if that’s a dealbreaker before deciding on the right office chairs for your needs.
At Direct Office Solutions, we have a vast selection of new and used office chairs for businesses in Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Weston, Pompano Beach, Broward, Plantation, FL, and the surrounding areas. Understanding that your office chairs are an important aspect of your office space, we work with you to find the right chairs that fit your wants, needs, and budget.
In addition to a huge selection of new and used office chairs, we carry an extensive collection of furniture to improve the functionality of your space. Even if we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for, we can customize furniture to meet your specific requirements. Call us today at (954)-440-4410 to learn more about office chairs.