- The average coefficient of insulation components is 32 to 43dB at frequencies from 125 to 4000 Hz.
SPECIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL:
- aerial structure of extruded aluminum alloy 50 S, special treatment for T-5 architecture.
- Anti-vibration assembly with connecting elements.
- Polyvant innerchamer 5 inches
- Combustion retarder
- Melamine 5/8 Remove Polished
- 5 inches melamine
- Tapestry of different models and colors that provide a new style and decor.
- glass 1/4 inches template
- Polycarbonate 1/4 inches
- The door are matching with panels
- Aluminum is lightweight, strong and long lasting element, unlike the metal division, this will not corrode, ensuring its conservation over the years.
- The assembly is by connecting pieces that avoid the use of rivets, which allows us to reuse and adapt it to new areas as often as necessary, keeping a flawless finish.