When it comes to workstations, there’s no one size fits all. Depending on your business and space availability, there are endless ways to arrange workstations in your office. However, optimizing workstations involves careful space planning and consideration of a few key elements, such as:
1) Selecting the Right Chairs
Your workers need comfortable chairs that will support their backs and make their working environment safe. Selecting chairs with lumbar support can increase productivity and workplace satisfaction.
- Pro Tip: Select chairs with seats that seated slightly down–this can relieve spinal pressure.
2) Choosing Desks with Enough Space
Everyone deserves to have a spacious and suitable workspace. Depending on your business and your worker’s tasks, you need to determine the appropriate amount of desk space needed to fulfill tasks and design workstations accordingly.
- Pro Tip: If you can’t find what you’re looking for, explore custom workstations.
3) Arranging Technology Properly
Your workstations need to accommodate your worker’s technology. For example, if your employees need two monitors or multiple technologies, you’ll need to create comfortable and spacious workstations that keep up with their needs.
- Pro Tip: Ensure that you’re arranging your computer monitors in a way where light is not shining in your employee’s eyes.
At Direct Office Solutions, we are proud to provide businesses throughout Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Broward, Hollywood, FL, Weston, Boca Raton, and the surrounding areas with workstations. With new and used workstation options, we’re here to provide you with the modern solutions that you need to improve the look, feel, and function of your office.
We also offer design and space planning services that help you utilize your office space and furniture to their full potential. Contact us today to learn more about our workstations and other new and used office furniture for your Florida office.