2020 was rough on all of us. While the beginning months of 2021 proved to be challenging, businesses are eager to turn their luck around for the remainder of the year.
As businesses re-open their doors, office managers and business owners are taking note of social distancing recommendations to keep their employees safe. While you’re preparing your office for re-opening, it may be smart to consider workstations, and here’s why:
- Workstations provide physical barriers that promote social distancing.
- Workstations are distinguished by physical barriers that offer privacy and additional protection from germs and viruses.
- Workstations are known for increasing the productivity of office spaces.
- Having a distinct work area can substantially increase the productivity of your employees. Not only do workstations decrease distractions, but they offer easy access to materials and technology.
- Workstations can be easily adapted as your business expands.
- If you’re looking for a scalable workspace to accommodate your growing business, then workstations are the right choice for your business. When your team expands, your workstation can too!
- Workstations are easily customizable to fit your space plan.
- There is a wide range of workstation options that can accommodate your office’s space management plan. Whether you have 50 employees or 500, we can help you find the workstation that’s right for your office.
At Direct Office Solutions, we provide workstations to Palm Beach, Plantation, FL, Broward, Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Hollywood, FL, and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re just opening up your doors or redesigning your office for re-opening, we’re here to help you find all the new and used office furniture solutions that you need to conduct business efficiently.
With a 60,000 square foot warehouse and a vast inventory of re-manufactured workstations, we stop at nothing to ensure your complete satisfaction. To learn more about how we can help your business thrive, call us today at (954) 440-4410!